Please enjoy these marine science educational resources brought to you by
dedicated to providing insight and leadership to the stewardship of our ocean planet.
Odyssey Expeditions Tropical Marine Biology Voyages offers educational adventure programs for high school and college students aboard sailing catamarans in the British Virgin Islands and Windward Islands (St. Lucia, St. Vincent and the Grenadines, Grenada).
Learn about marine biology, coral reefs, turtles, sharks, fishes, ecology and take part in hands-on research projects and underwater environmental service projects plus earn school credit.
No experience is necessary, learn Sailing, PADI SCUBA diving, Seamanship, and explore the islands hiking, climbing, scuba diving.
Coed programs available for students ages 13-22. Voyages are 3 and 6 weeks long in June, July, and August. Tuition starting at $5190 all inclusive.
Live-aboard a 46 foot sailing catamaran and Dive Dive Dive. Earn community service and academic credit. Study sharks, dolphins, turtles, corals, and fishes. Earn PADI SCUBA certifications including specialties and advanced. Learn digital underwater photography. For fun waterskii, wakeboard, sea kayak.
Here are a few of the many reasons to sign aboard:
- DIVING: Dive up to thirty pristine sites and become intimate with the underwater inhabitants. Experienced PADI instructors provide SCUBA instruction for all levels of divers.
- SAILING: Learn to navigate, trim your sails and steer your course aboard a 45-foot sailing catamaran while you explore beautiful tropical islands.
- EDUCATION: Discover the ocean realm with inspired instruction from onboard marine biologists. Take part in coral reef ecology projects and learn investigative techniques.
- ADVENTURE: Sail, SCUBA dive, windsurf, sea kayak, hike, snorkel…for the novice or experienced.
- SERVICE: Work with marine parks and international monitoring organizations to survey wild dolphin populations, coral health assessments, reef fish counts and assist rehabilitation efforts of sea turtles.
- EXPOSURE: See the shipwrecks, coral reefs, fishes, sea turtles and dolphins face-to-face. Visit new cultures, dance to the sounds and sample the tastes unique to the Caribbean.
- CREDIT: Earn up to five college credits for completion of our dive training programs and optional college biology credit for our SEA voyages. Earn community and environmental service credits.